Delicious Florentines recipe – Thank you Sheelagh for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 egg
- 4oz caster sugar
- 6oz Chocolate
- 4oz Desiccated Coconut
- Cherries and Sultanas
- Grease and base line a Swiss roll tin.
- Melt chocolate and pour into tin. Leave to set
- Beat egg and sugar together and add coconut and spread on top of chocolate.
- Sprinkle cherries and sultanas over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180c.
- Mark into squares when cooked but leave in tin until completely cold.
Macmillan Coffee Morning. Thursday, 26th September 2019October 8th, 2019
Food & DrinkAugust 18th, 2014
Tips for the Perfect BBQJuly 23rd, 2014
Sheelagh’s FlorentinesJune 17th, 2013
Carolyn’s Strawberry PavlovaJune 15th, 2013